Thank you to all that showed up and supported us on June 10th at the PA Ren Faire for the Release Party of the Pirates Pale Ale. The kids that were there had a blast playing and interacting with the “REAL” Pirate that was on hand. Thanks for your continued support.
Aerial Views of the construction of the New Fire House
Informational Document for the construction of the new Mastersonville Fire Station
- Address: 2121 Meadow View Rd., Manheim, PA 17545, Rapho Township, Lancaster County
- Builder: Paul Risk Constuction, 11 West State Street, Quarryville, PA 17566
- Many local businesses in our community are donating their time and/or materials for this project.
- Financial Cosultant: Tracey Charest, Volunteer Financial Service, 301 Oxford Valley Rd., Yardley, PA. Financed by means of a private bank loan & a Pennsylvania Emergency Management Agency (PEMA) loan.
- Architect: Denny Sowers, SGS Architects Engineers, Inc., One Tyler Court, Carlisle, PA 17015
- New Fire Station Square footage: 12,586
- Construction Type: Combinationof masonry bearing for the apparatus bays and wood framed for the office area. The new fire station will meet National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA) standard for an Essential Facility. 6 – Bays, office and storage space, an underground water cistern, oil/grease/soap water separator, etc.
- Apporximate total cost: $2.3 Million
- Start Date: Approximately May 6, 2017
- Completion Date: Approximately Spring of 2018
- Municipalities Served: Rapho Township and Mount Joy Township
- Serving area: 23 Square Miles
- Total calls for service in 2016: 425
- 2017 Operating Budget: $263,295
- Total fire company membership is 85 with approx. 30 of them active.
- Fire Company President: Matt Shenk
- Fire Company Chief: Jeff Siegrist
- Building Committee Chair: Troy Montgomery
- Honorary Ground Breaking Participants: Robert Kulp, Larry Groff, Ralph Heffley, Robert Fulkrod and Kathy Spesak